River Run Campground will be opening for the season on May 21st 2020. The Canoe Livery will open June 1st.*
Restrictions* for the Campground:
- Masks are MANDATORY in offices
- Playgrounds will open June 15th
- Campground amenities such as game area, and pavilion will be closed until further notice due to Covid-19.
- Camp Lodge is only open for check-ins and store purchases. There will be no gatherings permitted in the lodge.
- Swimming pool will be closed until further notice due to Covid-19 Restrictions.
- Guests will not be permitted until further notice.
- No gatherings greater than 10 people
- Only one family per site will be permitted.
- Please always practice social distancing, wear masks in all common areas or where you feel necessary, and practice good hygiene
- No DJ until further notice.
Temporary Restrictions* for the Canoe Livery:
- Masks are MANDATORY in all lines, buildings, and on the bus shuttle.
- Open 7 days a week 9am-4pm (times are subject to change without notice)
- Please only send one person from each group to register. There will be no splitting of payments to reduce the amount of people coming into the office.
- The 7.5 mile trip will only be the only trip offered to help us comply with government social distancing regulations. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Group sales are suspended
- Please practice social distancing and good hygiene during your trip down the river.
Feel free to call us with any questions or concerns you may have at 419-994-5204
If you are sick please stay home. Everyone please take the necessary precautions to protect yourself and everyone around you. Weekends are especially busy. If you are looking to avoid large numbers of people, we recommend coming during the week. We look forward to seeing everyone this summer. Be safe, River Run
*All restrictions are subject to change based on Government Recommendations. Check back frequently for most up-to-date information.
Today's Conditions are Green with Calm Conditions
NEW! River Run RV Park.
River Run is happy to announce its new expansion to our campground. This will include a full hookup RV park located just across the road from River Run Campground. More information under the RV Park Tab.
For an appointment contact Rick at (419)-994-5257
River Run Family Campground
is nestled on the banks of the beautiful Black Fork and Clear Fork Rivers which form the Mohican River, in Loudonville, Ohio.
Open May – October
Call 419-994-5257 for Reservations.
Large Shaded Riverside Sites, Shaded Inland Lots, Level Sites for RVs, Water & Electric, Hot Showers (fee), Picnic Table, Flush Toilets, Fire Ring, Dump Station, Playground, Pavilion, Camp Store, Lodge Area, Swimming Pool, Game Room, Basketball Court, Sand Volleyball, Canoe Pick-Up for Campers
River Run Canoe Livery
2 Locations to Better Serve You
Location #1: 200 Yards North of River Run Family Campground on Wally Road (CR 3175)
Location #2: on State Route 3 less than a 1/2 mile North of Mohican State Park
7.5, & 11 mile trips available
Fun Fact – Our Pay Showers
Something we hear a lot and read about in our reviews is people are really surprised about the pay showers at River Run Family Campground. Water conservation, preventing river pollution and EPA regulations are the main reasons for our coin operated showers.
According to the EPA River Run Family Campground is a Transient Non-Community Water System (TNCWS): A public water system that provides water in a place such as a gas station or campground where people do not remain for long periods of time and we are subject to EPA rules.
We are not located near a municipal water supply so we have a septic system. The showers are one place that water can easily be wasted and over fill the septic system causing ground leakage. The leakage or pollution would flow directly into the Blackfork and Clearfork Rivers. The EPA required us to install a coin operated water control system for the showers to prevent this. These units put a stop to excessive water usage as well as preserving hot water for the next guest.
You can always get quarters at the main office.